Saturday, October 2, 2010

The day has come...

Tomorrow is the day our journey will begin.  My hope and thought is that I will continue to post every day from here on out for the following year.  Please do not be alarmed if I miss a day or two.  If I know that I am going to miss a day I will try and warn you ahead of time.  So, the layout I am thinking about will be the following, for now and may change as we progress through this journey.  I will create a post over the chapters that we read for that day with my thoughts on what we read, at the end of the post I will include the chapters for the next day.  I encourage anyone that is following this blog to post their thoughts and feelings on what they read as well.  I will warn you in advance that I do not appreciate any foul language usage any where in this blog and it will be deleted immediately.  This blog is intended to grow and nurture our understanding of the Holy Bible.  I hope that you the reader will benefit from this blog and the Bible as much as I hope to.

Tomorrow's reading is:
Genesis 1, 2, 3 and Matthew 1

1 comment:

  1. Got the first days reading done. From creation to the original sin to all the begats to the birth of Jesus. Nice way to start.

    ReplyDelete