Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 49

Exodus 27 and 28 continue with some more instructions, a little boring in my opinion.

The rest of Mark 1 continues with several stories we have read already in Matthew.

I apologize for this being such a short post but I am just unsure as to how to talk about these three chapters. The two chapters of Exodus very dry to me and I feel like I have already said all that I could say about the Mark verses when I talked about it in Matthew. Hopefully Mark starts to pick up with some new stuff or I may get a little bored with it.

Tomorrow's reading is:
Exodus 29, 30 and Mark 2

1 comment:

  1. 27. I find it so hard to get a picture in my head while I read. The descriptions are so dry. I'm sure the alter is magnificent, but I really don't feel awed by reading about it.
    28. I'm curious where they are suppose to get all these jewels and gold?
    1. So far, I'm kind of enjoying hearing these stories again only from a slightly different perspective.

    ReplyDelete