Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 88

Deuteronomy 14 tells them once again what foods they can and can not eat.

Deuteronomy 15 tells of how to take care of debts again.

Deuteronomy 16 is about the feast that they are to celebrate.

Luke 5 starts out with Jesus gathering his disciples and cleaning a man with Leprosy. 

It is really getting boring with our reading in Deuteronomy.  I hope everyone else is still doing OK with the reading.  I know I am getting a little discouraged, hopefully things will pick up a little bit.  I still have yet to figure out why things are duplicated so much.

Tomorrow's reading is:
Deuteronomy 17, 18, 19 and Luke 5:17 - 39

1 comment:

  1. 14. I wish that I knew the process behind deciding what animals we can and can't eat.
    15. I thought there was a nice lesson in this chapter about taking care of the poor and needy.
    16. I'm curious why we don't celebrate Passover a Christians?
    5. I love the fishing story. Jesus turns doubters into disciples, amazing!

    ReplyDelete